An albino faerie WIP

28 February 2011

Sketching something new... She's temperamental, even argumentative, but the conversation is stimulating. Moths. White Mice. A mystery...



Typically, I sketch figures in the nude, before I add clothing. It's helpul, particularly when adding fold lines and fabric shadows. I'm not certain if she's going to be partially nude, or not... she hasn't made up her mind yet.

She's an albino (as is the little mouse on her shoulder,) which makes her the second painting in the blossoming series of albino faeries. ("Gift" being the first.)

I'm fairly certain that there will be a decorative border in this peice, something with moths in it, but for the moment, that's all I know of it.



*sparkles and shivers*

1 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

Hi Bonnie,
I love reading your process and to draw the nude before the clothing that does sound helpful. She seems to be a wonderful character, one I would like to get to know.

Post a Comment