Fan Art (Dr. Who, The Wizard of Oz, Game of Thrones) Sketches

25 August 2013

Sketchy sketch time! 
Yep, I'm a Whovian, and I'm also addicted to Game of Thrones... <3


Doctor Who :
Billie Piper, as Rose Tyler
(graphite on paper)
 
( Rose has the craziest chunky eyelashes, ever )
... I've got a mind to sketch the Doctor, soon.



The Wizard of Oz :  
Judy Garland as Dorothy, with Toto
(graphite on paper)




Game of Thrones : 
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, The Mother of Dragons
(graphite on paper)

 
 I hope to see her on the Iron Throne one day.



... what fandoms do you hail from?

3 comments:

1000fieldsofroses said...

Fantastic! :)

Shirley Douglass said...

What a wonderful job! What fun it must be to be able to do this! Love, love, love it!

mixedmediaartross said...

These are all wonderful! I'm a big fan of GoT in particular ;D

Post a Comment