Prettified Photos : Tori Amos

25 September 2013

I'm an Ears-With-Feet, which is fanspeak code for "Tori Amos groupie". I took ooooodles of pics from the 2011 and 2012 shows that I saw (in Paris, Brussels, Antwerp, and Rotterdam), and last weekend I played around a bit with colour and texture, making some edited photos from some of the concerts and Meet & Greets. (These are all my original photographs.)


 Live in Paris, France at Le Grand Rex -  October 2011, Night of Hunters tour




Antwerp, Belgium (Meet & Greet) - October 2011, Night of Hunters tour
(... where I met Tori for the first time.)

 Live in Antwerp, Belgium - 2011, Night of Hunters tour

 Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Meet & Greet - October 2012, Gold Dust tour



Brussels, Belgium, Meet & Greet - October 2012, Gold Dust tour


I'll be making more prettified pics, I'm sure.  ... such beautiful memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment